What data do we collect?
As part of our KYC/AML process we collect personal identification information such as name, email address and address.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide CryptoYou with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register via our Webapp.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
CryptoYou collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
How do we store your data?
CryptoYou securely stores your data on Digital Ocean’s private cloud distributed across multiple servers to prevent data loss or downtime
CryptoYou will keep your data for the duration of the Agreement. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by removing all entries related to you in our database.
CryptoYou might from time to time send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop CryptoYou from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us via email.
What are your data protection rights?
CryptoYou would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request CryptoYou for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that CryptoYou correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request CryptoYou to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that CryptoYou erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that CryptoYou restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to CryptoYou processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that CryptoYou transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
CryptoYou uses functionality cookies so that we recognize you on our website and Webapp and remember your previously selected preferences.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.